Tuesday, June 06, 2006

i finally graduated!

got my results yesterday! phew man.. din fail the paper tt i so tot i was going to fail.. got a B for that.. phew.. no need to retake... can finally graduate...

so i got 1 A+ (cow! my 1st A+ too!... staying home to study must be good.. haha), 1 B+ and 1 B.. and got B+ for FYP.. so overall, i graduated with...

2nd Class UPPER!

so happy cuz i achieved my aim... until i heard someone with similar overall results getting 1st class honours.. but who cares la.. 2nd class upper is v good liao for me.. and somemore got job liao.. so i'm more than satisfied...

wanted to post pics of my shopping buys but apparently, blogger photo uploader is down.. so i'll do it another day.. lets juz say tt i spent arnd USD 140 in juz 2 days.. dam broke now.. me and amy wanted to go celebrate.. but we are so broke (amy lost some of her money.. poor soul..).. so decided to wait till friday when we get our 1st pay check... den we'll go for dinner...

anyway, thinking of getting a 2nd job.. taco bell is hiring.. and taco bell hrs will suit me.. cuz i can work till 5pm on the boardwalk, den work frm 6-10 or 6-11 at taco bell... but dunno if i shld.. cuz i'll be rich but dam tired... hmm.. any opinions? cuz i definitely will try to find a 2nd job..

kk.. wait for my photos k? =)

No comments: