Sunday, November 17, 2013

RISE @ MBS

here I am blogging about where I went for my birthday family lunch this year (gosh this was 5 months ago!)... really a procrastinator lol

Actually wanted to go MUSEO at Quayside Isle cause the view looked spectacular but it was fully booked for all weekends till 28th July. sad. But guess it was a blessing in disguise, cause, with the haze (was at its worst on my bday week!), whatever beautiful scenery would have been obscured anyway. lol

Ended up opting for RISE at MBS after hearing that it is good.






extensive bread bar
 

 
sushi bar
 
 
cold dishes
 

 
breadsticks!


my first plate
 
 
my soup..
prob some cream of corn soup.. seriously can't rem lol
 



pasta which they cook for you on the spot..
not much choices tho
 
 

2nd plate!
must eat more seafood to make it worth the $$
 
 

quite a nice and classy ambience
 

 
my fave camomile tea!
 
 

 






after a few more rounds of the mains, we proceeded to the dessert section which was quite extensive too!


 chocolate fountain
 





my choices!
 


rem that the bread pudding was not bad
but I think the rest of the desserts were ok only..
 
 





we called this indian poker lol
 
 
overall the food was ok but I think I prefer the Line!
 
if you're interested to visit RISE, here are some details:
 
***********************************************
RISE
10 Bayfront Avenue
Marina Bay Sands Hotel
Tower 2, Lobby Level
 
Daily lunch buffet: 12:00pm - 2:30pm
$48++ per adult
$24++ per child
Daily dinner buffet: 6:30pm - 10:30pm
$68++ per adult
$38++ per child
***********************************************
 

 


No comments: